..

.

Monday 23 April 2012

Facebook About me Quotes


I hate when my phone wakes me up in the morning.
You should have appreciated me when you had me!
Beacause the truth is, it doesn’t really matter who I use to be. It’s all about who I’ve become.
Don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.
Let me be me, because once I change you will miss me in me.
Honesty is the foundation for trust; you can’t have one without the other
Life is Short….Life is happy…But Life cant get you everything you want
To gain something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
You were born original. Don’t die a copy.
That awkward moment when someone asks whats wrong and there the problem.
I call my haters and stalkers ‘dogs’ because they always righting things about me and follow me like little puppies.
If two past lover’s can remain friends, it’s either, they were never really in love, or they still are.
Every mistake you have made is proof that you put yourself out there and tried something new, something many people will rather not do.
One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards
Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good enjoy it because it won’t last forever. And if things are going bad don’t worry. It can’t last forever either.
In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
3 words 8 letter 2 syllables one meaning.. i love you!
If you hate me you won’t have time to know and love me…!!!
No One is Perfect and No One is Expected to be Right all The Time
That awkward moment when everyone is silent just waiting for someone to say “Awkward”
In three words I can sum up
I love you so but why I love you I never know.
People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in life nothing to be feared, needs to be understood!
Better without the person you thought you would die without
Be gentle everyone carries a heavy load
If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.
You must be a traffic ticket cuz i have to pay for all your shit….

Love me or hate me either way I’m on your mind.
Never let people determine ur mood.
If you had a problem face it don’t facebook it
Getting out of bed and realising your still drunk.
it’s not about forcing happiness, its about not letting the sadness win
Haters are my Motivators♥
your choices you make counts
Don’t make an effort to keep someone in your life who isn’t going to make an effort to stay .
As we grow up, we don’t lose friends, we just learn who the real ones are.
I may have been born with an attitude, but life taught me how to use it.
Hey, can I borrow your face? It goes perfect with my scary Halloween costume.
dont rush things, whats worth having is worth waiting for.
Im going to open a store next to forever 21 and call it finnaly 22
Be fearless when it comes to life and careless when it comes to what others say or think about you…
people say that ur life is fun i say no my life iz normal ur life is just ………lmae
its my face if u dnt like it well…….idc cuzz he loves it
The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others
People ask me why it’s so hard to trust people,and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise.
You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again”
For guys, it’s “bros over hoes”. For girls, it’s “chicks over dicks”. For me, it’s “whoever the fuck has my back, over them fake ass bitches, anyday”.
You live most of your life trying to find your soul mate. When you shouldn’t try to find them. You should wait until they’re brought to you.
Don’t be a RACIST, be like a PANDA. They’re Black, White, and Asian. yet… not mexican.. hmmm be a panda with a TACO!
How come when your wifes pregnant, all her female friends rub her tummy & say congratulations! But nobody rubs your balls and says good job
The truth is, I’m not mad at you. I’m just hurt; and the fact that every time your name pops up on my phone or computer, my heart sinks a little bit deeper. You don’t realize what you’ve made me go through; but i can guarantee you’re not doing it again. thanks for teaching me just how much it hurts to be played with….learned a lot.
If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day.
Sometimes I just need to distance myself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, I know where I stand.
No matter what I’m going through; there’s always someone doing worst than me. I should be grateful for what I have & who I have.
I am living proof that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...